Healthpoint’s Pain Management Clinic specializes in the management of acute and chronic pain caused by conditions such as, spine disorders, joint pain, painful gynecological conditions, headaches, cancer pain, and other disorders which may cause long-term discomfort or pain making it difficult for patients to participate in normal day to day activities.
Our multidisciplinary approach to pain management is aimed at alleviating or eliminating our patient’s pain through the use of state-of-the-art equipment, medical and interventional treatments, advanced diagnostic tests, and patient education grounded in pain coping mechanisms, allowing our patients to regain control of their life.
We offer pain management for conditions such as:
- Musculoskeletal disorders: spine disorders, joint pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Neuralgia
- Painful gynecological conditions
- Cancer pain
- Other acute or chronic pain conditions
Our treatments include but, are not limited to:
- Multimodal Pain Management Solutions
- Psychosocial consultations
- Up-to-date pharmaceutical approach
- Heat Therapy: Moxa Wool Moxibustion
- Interventional procedures with latest technology of Radiofrequency Ablation or Neuromodulation techniques
- Variable Injection techniques: peripheral tissues and nerves, neuroaxial injections, Nervous Plexus, joints
- Botox therapy
What to do next
Call us now or click here to send a query by email.