The Department of Pediatrics at Healthpoint offers a range of wellness and treatment services from infancy to adolescence, as well as educational programs for parents to help them make informed decisions about their children's health and development.
Our team consists of expert pediatric consultants from internationally well-known institutions with long-standing experience in pediatrics in the UAE.
As an integrated care provider, our pediatricians work closely with their colleagues specializing in pediatric dentistry, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery (especially for bariatric cases) and other disciplines to provide children with optimal care rooted in best practices from Europe, and parents with ease of mind.
The Department of Pediatrics at Healthpoint offers the following services:
- Routine well child and infant care, including school and sports physicals
- Childhood anemia
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of allergies (including eczema), atopic diseases and asthma
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of pediatric gastrointestinal conditions, including malabsorption, Celiac disease, chronic diarrhea and chronic constipation
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of rickets (Vitamin D deficiency)
- Developmental counseling
- Treatment for illness and injury
- Chicken pox
- Colds and coughs
- Other infectious diseases
- Urination troubles in children, including enuresis
- Vaccinations and immunizations, including those for international travel
- Weight management and nutritional counseling for overweight and obese children