Dr. Mazen Alasadi, MDDigestive Diseases Consultant
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Swallowing disorders
- Barrett's esophagus
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Gastric balloon
- Gastric botox and obesity
- 2015 - 2016
Bareen International Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2011 - 2014
Mafraq Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Chief, Gastroenterology Division
- 2005 - 2011
East Houston Hospital, Houston, Texas, US
- 2001 - 2005
St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Houston Medical Center, Houston, Texas, US
- 2000 - 2001
St. John Mercy Medical Group, Gastroenterology Division, Rolla, Missouri, US
- 1994 - 1997
Woodland Community Hospital, Cullman, Alabama, US
1982 - 1988
Damascus University Faculty Of Medicine, Damascus, Syria
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
1991 - 1994
University Of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois, US
Resident, Internal Medicine
1997 - 2000
University Of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas, US
Awards And Membership
- Received appreciation plaque from Department of Health, Abu Dhabi for efforts to fight cancer.
- Provides regular expert comment for UAE and GCC media, including Sky News Arabia, MBC TV and Dubai TV.
- Was appointed Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, US.
- Recognized as one of the top five physicians at University of Kansas Hospital during fellowship training.