Overall Job Summary
Integration Architect is responsible for developing and designing interfaces between the different applications mainly the Cerner Modules, Java Scripting, Oracle Modules, and 3rd party systems(like HAAD and Daman, etc.. ). Will be responsible for BI, AI, API development & customization & UX designing for healthpoint
As per contract
- Professionally Responsible To
Head of Department
- Reports To
Head of Department
- Requirement gathering, understanding the scope of the requirement from the Business users.
- Develop, support and maintain integration interfaces as per the requirement.
- Enhancement to the existing interfaces for HL7 & Web interfaces.
- Eligibility Interface, DB and other interfaces in rhapsody.
- Providing Support for all the current and existing interfaces in Rhapsody TEST and PROD
- Monitor the interface alerts and follow up based on the necessary SOP.
- Monitor the disk space and other support related to Rhapsody interface engine.
- Follow-up with Vendors, Cerner and update them for issues with interfaces and make sure the interface is up and running.
- Testing session with Vendors and Business users for interfaces.
- Document Business, Technical Requirement and Logical diagrams of existing interfaces.
- Rhapsody application for both TEST and PRODUCTION.
- Will have overall Support service delivery responsibility for specific Cerner Millennium RIS/PACS and other solution areas. The primary responsibility is developing and implementing on-going Support (incident and request) process improvements related to the Cerner Millennium application suite. Heavy business process redesign and operational redesign is required.
- Will be responsible for assessing the current condition of the applications for which he/she is responsible, and develop improvement plans where necessary. Will develop a strong understanding of the capabilities of the client's existing systems and make recommendations to leadership on the strategic direction.
- Technical knowledge and expertise required for this position includes integration/interface knowledge.
- Should have experience in API’s and API development.
- Own and lead the BI dataware house implementation.
- Create and maintain BI Governance and strategy for Healthpoint IT.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major in IT, Healthcare management, or business admin.
- Cerner, PMP, ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Experience in Orion Rhapsody
- Experience in BizTalk
- Experience in HL7 V3
- Experience in Orion Concerto
- Experience in SOAP / Java Script
- Experience in XML.
- Experience in ODBC.
- Experience in JDBC.
- Experience in Web Services Development.
- Experience in Oracle SQL.
- Experience in MS SQL.
- ETL / SSIS experience.
- Experience in creating dashboard in visualization tools.
- Experience in creating datamart and data warehouse.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Previous healthcare management/leadership experience.
- Expert in Clinical Application Support with a solid understanding of ITIL processes.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Clinical operation workflow.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure and Technology solutions.
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, and team building skills at a senior level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment.