Overall Job Summary
Information Technology Project Manager will be responsible for all transition and transformation projects. The candidate will also be responsible for creating and maintaining PMI standards in terms of delivering project requirements document, application and low level design documents, interface specifications, project schedule, testing and communication plans. Will be responsible for project managing all internal and external IT audits and tracking audit actions for closure.
The role requires working closely with the Head of IT, peer Supervisors / Managers and other key business decision-makers in identifying and implementing cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the business.
As per contract
- Professionally Responsible To
Head of Department
- Reports To
Head of Department
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing program risks and issues and report to IT leadership
- Working on strategy with the all business units
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program and IT organization
- Maintaing the Opex and Capex Expenditure for IT and identify opportunities to reduce cost
- Coordinate and lead IT internal and external audits
- Writing RFP's for all major proposals for IT
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain an appropriate level of continuous professional development
- Attend and participate in regular departmental activities, meetings and reports.
- Promote effective communication strategies and maintain good interdepartmental liaison.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major in MIS or business administration.
- MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant working experience, managing similar setups of IT organization in a large organization.
- Experienced with a multi-hospital healthcare organization.
- Proficiency required in developing ROI/Businss Value Models and managing the ongoing assessment of project delivery quality.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work and handle simultaneous projects at one time.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment and with employees at all levels/areas in the organization.