Overall Job Summary
The role requires working closely with the Head of Information technology, peers and other key business decision-makers in identifying and implementing cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the business. This position provides the day-to-day management of infrastructure, software, hardware, networks, and Mobile /Dev Ops for the hospital.
As per contract
- Professionally Responsible To
Head of Information Technology
- Reports To
Head of Information Technology
- Maintain high availability for all the applications assigned.
- Perform daily health check of the applications and infrastructure.
- Coordinate with business on developing project requirements document, such as application design documents.
- Available 24/7 for addressing any major incident with quick turn around.
- Perform on-call duty for the department based the on-call rota.
- Work to turn yourself into a subject matter expert in assigned systems and applications related to information technology so as to be able to solve problems and address questions in regard to their function and maintenance.
- Coordinate with the 3rd party or Solution providers/owners in looking into issues that lead to downtime and formulating solutions to address them in timely fashion.
- Oversee integration between multiple systems, either through in-house or outsourced services.
- Gather, analyze and document the business requirements for the selection, implementation, integration and support of the enterprise information systems.
- Collaborate with the internal IT team and business unit in deliverables and enhancements.
- Keep up with the current technological trends and best practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Information technology Engineering, Electronics or Equivalent.
7 to 10 years with minimum 2 years of health care experience .
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer services skills and the ability to build and maintain positive customer relations.
- Apply problem management techniques and total quality management of work.
- Knowledge of server, client and network operating systems.
- Knowledge of protocol analyzers and remote monitoring tools.
- Good understanding of operating systems, security policy and system administration concepts.
- Routing tables setup & management / VLAN setup & management / Ethernet & Fiber Cable Technologies knowledge / IP Schema setup & management.
- Knowledge in the use of chargeback and troubleshooting tools, inter-networking concepts, network topologies and communication protocols.
- Familiarity with the utilization rate and capacity of current systems.
- Familiarity with available tools and techniques used in measuring, planning and tuning capacity.
- Familiar with general business environment and strategies. Exposure to similar industry business models
- Familiar with the current IT infrastructure in terms of different operating systems, network, database systems, application systems and servers, desktop hardware equipment and software applications and tools, integration/interface, disaster recovery, upgrades, security, change control, service management.