Dr. Tabasum is a General Physician with experience of treating patients for variety of conditions. Areas of interest include diabetes management and management of other chronic medical conditions, including hypertension, hyperlipidemia and thyroid disease. Interests also include routine screening for acute medical conditions including cancer, diabetes & hypertension as well as preventive health care, including vaccinations.
• Accomplished in primary internal medicine care.
• Conscientious provider.
• Humane & respectful.
• Culturally Sensitive.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills.
• Compassionate Professional.
• Good clinical judgment.
- MRCP UK (Internal Medicine) - Royal College of Physician, UK, Part 1 & Part 2 Cleared - (in progress)
- M.B.B.S - Baqai Medical University, Pakistan, Cleared in 2010
- Ministry of Health – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia General Physician (Mar 2014 till Jul 2017)
- National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases – Pakistan Resident (May 2012 till Mar 2014)
- Abbasi Shaheed Hospital – Pakistan House Officer (Jun 2011 till Dec 2011)
- Baqai Hospital – Pakistan House Officer (Mar 2010 till Sep 2010)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
Awards & Accreditations
- Licensed Medical Practitioner (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council)
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- Department of Health Abu Dhabi