Learn more about insurance and self-pay options at Healthpoint or contact us at 800 AD Health.
What insurance policies are accepted at Healthpoint?
Currently, Healthpoint is contracted with the following insurance companies:
- ADNIC Platinum
- Al Dhafra Insurance (Platinum/Comprehensive & SEHA Plus Network)
- Almadallah (General Network; Category A, B, C and VIP)
- Axa (Star Plus and VVIP)
- Daman (Premier/SG; Enhanced Platinum/SG Global; Enhanced Gold/SG International; Enhanced Silver/SG Regional; Exclusive 1 WW; Exclusive 1 WW exc US CAN; Comprehensive 2 WW; HC Comprehensive 2; Comprehensive 3; HC Comprehensive 3 Pinnacle; HC Comprehensive 3 Peak; HC Comprehensive 3 Prime; HC Comprehensive 3; HC Al Aman 3 Prime; HC Al Aman 3 / Al Aman 2; Standard 2 AW Asia 2; Standard 3 Asia 1; Standard 3; ADNOC Group of Networks)
- MedNet (Gold Cards only - Including Orient)
- MSH International (Platinum - Platinum - INSEAD Company Only)
- NAS (CN and EN)
- Nextcare (GN PLUS, VVIP, ORIENT Insurance P.J.S.C. - ALLIANZ -Comprehensive & Standard Network)
- Neuron : AECOM Middle east; Comprehensive Excluding AHD
- Oman (Comprehensive Network, Comprehensive Plus, Premium & OIC/BUPA)
- Thiqa (Category 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Wapmed (Al Ain Ahalia Gold Card (CN+), AlAin Ahalia Ultracare cards, Interglobal-Wapmed cards, Aetna-Warba-Wapmed cards, Comphrehensive Plus, AETNA-WAPMED (IHP & AHA-Gold Plan)
- Health360 - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
- IRIS Health Services - Titanium & Gold Network
We continue to add new insurance companies for our patients’ convenience, so please check with your insurance company or our call center (024929000) to see if your insurance is accepted at Healthpoint.
What medical services require pre-approval from my insurance company in order to be seen at Healthpoint?
Usually, CT scans, dental services, dietician services, endoscopy, MRIs, photodynamic therapy, physiotherapy treatments, and surgical procedures and all inpatient admissions require pre-approval from your insurance company. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
I have lost my insurance card. Can I still be covered for my surgery or admission at Healthpoint?
A valid and physical insurance card is required by Healthpoint for direct billing. Please ask your insurance company to provide a replacement card or a letter that authorizes your service(s).
Can I still be seen if I do not have my insurance card with me at the time of my appointment?
For those patients with Thiqa policies, your Emirates ID can be used in lieu of your insurance card to check the eligibility of your insurance plan. For patients with all other insurance plans, a valid insurance card must be presented for direct billing. Please ask your insurance company to provide a replacement card or a letter that authorizes your service(s).
Am I covered for vaccinations at Healthpoint?
Generally, routine vaccinations are not covered by insurance. When coverage is available, it is usually on a reimbursement basis – i.e., the patient pays Healthpoint and can request reimbursement thereafter. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
Am I covered for dental services at Healthpoint?
Thiqa covers dental consultations and routine dental treatments without pre-approval; this does not include orthodontic treatments and other specialized services that require approval. Other Daman plans cover specified dental services conditional upon prior approval. Please contact your insurance company for more information.
Am I covered for laser treatment at Healthpoint?
Laser treatment is not covered if it is for cosmetic or rejuvenation purposes.
Am I covered for employment screenings/medical fitness tests at Healthpoint?
In general, medical fitness tests and occupational screenings are not covered by insurance. Please ask your new employer if a reimbursement if possible and please contact your insurance company to verify the details of your plan regarding these screenings.