The Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department is committed to providing the finest possible options for the assessment, treatment and multi-disciplinary team management of patient care. The department offers a broad range of advanced therapeutic options subspecializing in the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy and sports injuries, covering both conservative and pre-operative/post-operative cases.
Following orthopedic post-operative surgeries, the aim of our well qualified team of physiotherapists is to restore the activities of daily life through rehabilitation that focuses on the improvement of mobility, muscle strength, range of movement, balance and to promote the adoption of healthy lifestyle changes.
Our expert team brings the best from the field of musculoskeletal physiotherapy to the UAE. Our treatment combines evidence-based principles and a strong commitment to developing concise, individualized programs for every patient.
Sports physiotherapy is built on the theory that sports rehabilitation, fitness and cardiovascular conditioning must go hand-in-hand in order to return individuals to their pre-injury status.. We also provide sports specific rehabilitation for sports-related injuries to rehabilitate athletes quickly and prevent re-injuries through education and training.
Our treatment plans are designed for everyone. We work with patients of all fitness levels to manage both injuries and chronic conditions to increase movement, mobility and relieve pain.
What makes us different?
The devices that we use provide the most advanced and safe active ingredients available for functional restoration therapies. The key design objectives for the selection criteria is based on physiological design, evidence based (clinical efficacy), usability and safety.
- Hydrotherapy (Fluid Cycle: Aerobic Workout for both upper and lower limbs)
- Latest Version of Kinesis One for functional rehabilitation / therapeutic exercises
- State-of-the-art gymnasium with a wide range of equipment for active restoration of function and for better living with its software supported by the latest Cloud Wellness System from Technogym and Cybex
- The Biodex System 4: for return to sports assessments and functional rehabilitation
- Focused and Radial Shock Wave Therapy
- Functional Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Interferential Current Therapy
- Low Intensity Laser Therapy
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Ultrasound Therapy
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Treatments:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow pain and problems
- Foot Pain and Problems
- Knee pain and problems, sports injuries
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Ligament injuries to the knee
- Low Back Pain
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's or Baseball Elbow)
- Osteoarthritis of the knee, hip etc
- Pre and post-operative physiotherapy
- Return to sports assessments after injury & surgery
- Shoulder pain and problems
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Torn meniscus
- Wrist Pain