We offer the highest quality preventive and cosmetic dentistry services to care for all aspects of your dental health, from missing teeth and severe gum disease to misalignments and malocclusions. Equipped with a variety of treatment options, our specialists work with you to determine a treatment plan that corresponds to your lifestyle and career. We are also committed to promoting oral health from an early age and will help parents to ensure their children practice good dental hygiene.
Healthpoint’s Dental Clinic provides a broad range of multispecialty treatments whether that be general dentistry or highly specialized treatments such as gum surgery. This section also acts as a manual to assist you with the essentials of preserving healthy gums and teeth.
Below you can find information on the services we offer and the common dental problems we can address.
As well as highly specialized treatments, Healthpoint’s Dental Clinic also provides general dentistry services, whether for a general check-up or a routine filling. Whatever your need, you can expect the highest quality of care from a world-leading dentist. At our clinic, we stress the importance of dental hygiene in maintaining the long-term health of your gums and teeth and will assist you in achieving your optimal dental health.
- General check ups
- Exams and X-rays
- Dental CT Scanning and Digital Treatment Planning
- Gum care
- Inlays-onlays (tooth restoration)
- Oral hygiene education for children and adults
- Partial and complete dentures
- Root canal therapy
- Complete bite rehabilitation
At Healthpoint, we know how important a beautiful smile is to your self-esteem, which is why we will do everything we can to ensure you are confident in the appearance of your teeth. Our specialist dentists can assist you with any adjustments you may want; for some patients that only require superficial corrections, such as teeth whitening, treatments can be performed swiftly. Others that require more major corrections will have longer treatments and more detailed consultations, but we will be with you every step of the way.
Our advanced dental laboratory provides us with the technological capabilities to create inlays/onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges digitally to the highest quality.
Our periodontal team are experts on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gum disease. It is vitally important to treat gum disease early as this can lead to degradation of the soft tissues and the eventual loss of teeth and bone. We provide treatments for gum diseases of all degrees of severity, and will work closely with you to get your oral health back on track.
- Treatment of all types of gum infections and inflammations
- Bone grafting
- Treatment of receding gums
- Gums surgery
Endodontology (Root Canal Specialty)
Our endodontology team are specialists in all kinds of root canal treatments. Root canal treatment can restore a decaying tooth to its full function, removing the need for tooth extraction, which can cause significant problems to adjacent teeth. Root canal treatment is highly effective and once patients have been successfully treated, it can last a lifetime.
- Treating the roots of teeth to avoid their extraction
- Removal of lesions around the roots
- Slowing down root resorptions
- Multidisciplinary approach to cysts and lesions
- Bone augmentation and dental implants: Should you lose a tooth due to periodontal disease, injury, or another infection, a dental implant is an excellent, safe, and long-term solution. In cases of weakened underlying structures, bone entation might assist in reinforcing these implants.
- Lip band procedures (frenectomy): an oral surgery, the lip band procedure reduces or removes the band connecting your tongue to the base of your mouth, freeing it up for better function and allow proper speech, swallowing and movement.
- Root end surgery (apicectomy): in extreme cases where root canal treatments have failed, you may be considered for a root end surgery, where the root-tip of your tooth is removed and the truncated root-tip is hermetically sealed with a -filling.
- Sinus lift procedures: in cases of prolonged tooth loss, the bone structure of your mouth and jaw may begin to change, making it difficult to perform a dental implant. The Sinus lift procedure grafts extra bone where needed to allow you to eed with such an implant.
- Surgical removal of cysts and anomalies that may grow in your oral cavity.
- Surgical removal of teeth, including wisdom teeth, where indicated.
Research shows that it is important to introduce good dental hygiene and oral care to children at an early age. Early treatment prevents problems affecting a child’s health, well-being, self-image and overall achievement. Healthpoint’s Dental Clinic helps you ensure your children practice good dental hygiene. Parents must introduce proper oral care early in a child’s life—as early as infancy.
- Emergency dental care for pediatric patients
- Treatment under sedation and general anesthesia
- Prevention and treatment of cavities and gum disease
- Habit breakers and space maintainers
- A child friendly, non-threatening environment
- Pain management
- Treating patients with special needs
For many adults and children, crowded teeth, misalignment and crooked teeth are common problems. These can all affect a person’s confidence in his or her smile and also lead to tooth decay and gum diseases. Our orthodontists have years of experience in fixing these problems and will provide specialist consultations to ensure you are fully informed about the various treatment options available to you. We offer all types of fixed and removable braces to suit your individual needs.
Equipped with this variety of treatment options, our specialists work with you to determine a treatment plan that corresponds to your lifestyle and career. The importance of orthodontics goes beyond just cosmetics, however, and is essential for some patients’ overall oral health.
- Treatment of the following conditions:
- Difficulty chewing or biting
- Facial imbalances and asymmetries
- Grinding or clenching of the teeth
- Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude or are recessed
- Mouth breathing
- Speech difficulty
- Facilitating other dental treatment
- All types of standard and fast braces
- Lingual braces (behind the teeth)
- Tooth-colored braces
- Functional Appliances
What you can expect from your first visit?
From your very first check-up with us, you will experience the highest standard of patient care. Assisted by the latest equipment and technologies, our world-class dentists will provide a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of your oral health, enabling us to prescribe the most effective treatments for you. We will only recommend treatments that we feel are absolutely necessary, so you can rest assured that we have your best interests at heart.
In the unfortunate circumstance that you require an emergency dental procedure, we will endeavor to deal with the immediate problem as quickly as possible. Whether you are an existing patient or a new patient, we will ensure you receive the highest quality of care. We will provide you with all of the information on any scans, x-rays and clinical notes to take away with you if you have another preferred dental clinic.
Our experienced dentists and hygienists are committed to helping each patient achieve optimal dental health and a beautiful smile, whether they’re a child, adolescent or an adult.
Terms & Conditions
- If customers accept a package, a cash-only payment must be made upfront (no installments or refunds)
- There will be no duplication or combination of discounts, eg: Mubadala discount will not be provided on top of these already discounted prices included in the promotion
- Offers are valid for use between 10 April – 31 August 2019
- This offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for the service purchased only
- The offer is valid for the person whose name was provided and is not transferable
- The offer is for self-pay only and is not covered by insurance
- When booking an appointment the patient must advise he/she has purchased this special offer
- The hospital reserves the right to refuse redemption of an offer and request alternative forms of payment if an offer is fraudulently obtained or used
- The hospital reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without notifying the holder