Overall Job Summary
This position is responsible for the maintenance of a department's storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
As per contract
- Professionally Responsible To
Head of Department
- Reports To
Head of Department
- Responsible to inspect all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase order , processes and distribute documentation with purchase orders, reports , documents and track damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Develop and communicate inventory management policies and procedures
- Monitor inventory levels and inventory movement using manual or computerized inventory systems
- Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures related to inventory management operations
- Review compiled inventory reports (quantity, type and value of materials, and equipment and stock on hand)
- Conduct investigations into inventory management incidents in order to verify and resolve complaints
- Perform day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining files and processing paperwork
- Fills supply requisitions; assists buyer to order adequate quantities; delivers orders to the end user.
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus property.
- May serve as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area.
- Ensure that all transactions are kept current, recorded accurately, and processed efficiently.
- Diploma in pharmacy with at least 3 years in pharmaceutical procurement.
- Two years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and recordkeeping or one year of experience performing duties equivalent to the class of Utility Worker, Departmental or a closely related class in Santa Barbara County or a combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to one of the employment standards listed above that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- DOH License.
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy.
- UAE national (High school graduate with at least 5 years in pharmaceutical procurement).